The Palatine Community Center includes a full court basketball court or 3 volleyball courts, spectator seating for up to 300 people, walking track, batting cages, meeting and party rooms, fitness center and locker rooms with showers.
Fitness memberships are available at
Community Center, Birchwood Park, and
Falcon Park, all featuring state of the art
weight training and cardio equipment.
The Family Aquatic Center is not just any pool!
It features a waterfall, cave-like area, two slides,
a 6-lane lap pool, a sand play area and more!
Fred P. Hall Amphitheater is an outdoor live entertainment venue featuring free concerts, movies, recitals, and ceremonies throughout
Palatine Hills Golf Course is an 18-hole, par 72 championship course that provide a challenging yet enjoyable experience for golfers of all skill levels.
Cutting Hall Performing Arts Center offers affordable live entertainment, as well as
an opportunity to share their talents and
resources in the performing arts.
Palatine Trail is a bicycle, hiking, and nature trail which extends through the Palatine Park District. Combining paved trail with designated side streets, Palatine Trail provides access to Harper College, neighborhood parks, Palatine Hills Golf Course, and other northwest suburban bike trails.
Falcon Park Recreation Center includes an indoor turf field, gymnasium with two basketball courts and three volleyball courts, banquet/meeting rooms, and a 12-lap/mile walking track.
The Birchwood Pool provides fun for all ages. Offering an 8-lane competitive lap pool, a 1-meter diving board, a 3-meter diving platform and an
18" tot pool with zero depth entry.
Palatine Stables is an equestrian facility
owned and operated by Palatine Park
District specializing in Hunters and
Jumpers, offering something for all
ages and levels of riders.
Eagle Pool is a 3,000 sq. ft. facility that includes a 1-meter diving board and a 3-meter diving board. It also offers a tot pool with zero depth entry along with a slide and bubblers.
Eagle Park offers a baseball field, 4 tennis
courts, and kid's playground.
Clayson House was constructed in 1873 by George Clayson, a nurseryman who served on the Palatine Village Board. Placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. its
restoration was undertaken as a bicentennial project by the citizens of Palatine Township
and the Palatine Historical Society.
When you're ready to make your move, we're ready to help!
Marty: 847-721-1092 Cindy: 847-721-5580
Copyright © 2022 Palatineproperty - All Rights Reserved.